Đạo Phật Khất Sĩ tủ sách Chánh Pháp Thư viện truyền thông bạn dạng tin Phật giáo
GIÁO HỘI PHẬT GIÁO VIỆT NAM
HỌC VIỆN PHẬT GIÁO VIỆT nam giới TẠI TP. HỒ CHÍ MINH
KỲ THI TUYỂN KHÓA X
(NIÊN KHÓA 2013 – 2017)
A. MÔN PHẬT HỌC
Thời gian làm cho bài: 120 phút
Đề thi: Tăng Ni sinh hãy trả lời một trong hai câu hỏi sau đây:
1. Ngũ uẩn là gì (15 điểm)? Giải thích chi tiết mối dục tình mật thiết của ngũ uẩn (25 điểm).
Bạn đang xem: Đề thi tuyển sinh cử nhân phật học
2. Thất giác bỏ ra (bảy đưa ra phần giác ngộ) là gì (15 điểm)? Giải thích kết quả thực tiễn của pháp tu Thất giác chi trong câu hỏi đối trị những phiền não, bị bệnh trong cuộc sống đời thường hằng ngày (25 điểm).
B. MÔN VĂN HỌC VIỆT NAM
Thời gian làm bài: 90 phút
Câu 1(5 điểm):
Trình bày mối quan hệ giữa nhà văn, tác phẩm và người đọc?
Câu 2(15 điểm):
Bình giảng vẻ đẹp vạn vật thiên nhiên và tư tưởng Thiền trong bài xích thơ sau của trần Nhân Tông:
Dương liễu hoa thâm nám điểu ngữ trì,
Họa mặt đường thiềm ảnh mộ vân phi.
Khách lai bất vấn trần gian sự,
Cộng ỷ cầu thang kham thúy vi.
Dịch nghĩa: Cảnh Xuân
Trong khóm hoa dương liễu rậm chim hót chậm chạp rãi,
Dưới láng thềm căn nhà chạm vẽ, mây chiều lướt bay.
Khách đến chơi ko hỏi việc đời,
Cùng đứng tựa cầu thang ngắm blue color mờ mịt sinh hoạt chân trời.
Câu 1(5 điểm):
Theo thí sinh, thành tựu văn học tập đã tác động đến fan đọc như vậy nào?
Câu 2(15 điểm):
Trong bài xích Kính gửi nạm Nguyễn Du, Tố Hữu viết:
Tiếng thơ ai rượu cồn đất trời,
Nghe như đất nước vọng lời ngàn thu.
Nghìn năm tiếp theo nhớ Nguyễn Du,
Tiếng yêu đương như tiếng mẹ ru đông đảo ngày.
Hỡi bạn xưa của ta nay,
Khúc vui xin được so dây cùng người.
Hãy bình giảng đoạn thơ trên.
– Thí sinh không áp dụng tài liệu khi làm bài.
– Giám thị không phân tích và lý giải đề thi.
C. MÔN PĀLI
Thời gian 90’, bao gồm 4 phần, mỗi phần 5 điểm
A. Cho nghĩa những từ:
4. Satipaṭṭhāna sutta
5. Dhamma – cakkhu
6. Bhoga – sukha
12. Buddhassa dhamme
B. Dịch ra giờ đồng hồ Việt với tìm gốc động từ:
Phần II: Dịch Việt sang Pāli
1. Những hành vô thường.
2. Bọn chúng nó cúng nhường Tăng-già.
3. Nhỏ đảnh lễ bên dưới chân đức Phật. ñ
4. Pháp thí thắng mọi (tất cả) thí.
5. Nhỏ đem không còn lòng tôn kính làm lễ đức Bhagava đó, ngài là bậc Arahaṃ cao thượng, được chứng quả chánh biến hóa tri, bởi vì ngài trường đoản cú ngộ, không thầy chỉ dạy.
Phần III: Dịch Pāli sang trọng Việt
1. Maggo khemo
2. Pāpakā akusalā dhammā uppajjanti.
3. Adhammo nirayaṃ neti.
4. Yaṃ kiñci samudayadhammaṃ sabbaṃ taṃ nirodhadhammaṃ.
5. Adhammaṃ mãng cầu careyya.
Phần IV: Dịch đoạn văn sau
Soka parideva dukkha domanassupāyāsā samphavanti.
Evaṃ etassa kevalassa dukkhakkhandhassa samudayo hoti.
Thời gian làm cho bài: 90 phút
Đề thi tất cả 50 thắc mắc trắc nghiệm và một phần dịch. Hãy lựa chọn câu trả lời đúng nhất cho từng câu hỏi.
A. VOCABULARY – GRAMMAR (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm)
1. ____ in ghosts?
a) Are you believing b) Are you believe
c) vì you believing d) do you believe
2. What ____ when I phoned you?
a) did you bởi vì b) have you done
c) you were doing d) were you doing
3. I ____ sixteen years old.
a) am b) grew
c) get d) have
4. You can phone from here. ____ a phone in the corridor.
a) It’s b) There’s
c) It has d) There
5. We’ve just moved into a new house, và we haven’t got ____ .
a) any furniture b) a furniture
c) no furniture d) some furnitures
6. Excuse me, ____ lớn Manchester?
a) this road go b) is this road go
c) bởi vì this road goes d) does this road go
7. I like my flat because it has a lot of ____ .
a) space b) places
c) areas d) floors
8. Peter has decided lớn give up ____ .
a) smoking b) smoke
c) smoker d) to smoke
9. Dan arrived late because he ____ the bus.
a) missed b) misses
c) had missing d) was missing
10. ____ seems khổng lồ be something wrong with my camera.
a) There b) It
c) It’s d) Its
11. “Did you lượt thích the film?” – “No, I thought it was ____ .”
a) bores b) boredom
c) boring d) bored
12. The mèo won’t escape if you ____ the door.
a) closed b) will close
c) close d) would close
13. Nowadays, people in most countries use money because ____ impossible lớn carry on trade in the modern world without it.
a) there b) it
c) it is d) there is
14. She isn’t ____ on travelling.
a) out b) decided
c) interested d) keen
15. “Are you going to be here on Thursday?” – “No, I ____ on Wednesday afternoon.”
a) leaving b) am leave
c) am going to lớn leave d) am leaving
16. If I were you, I ____ on holiday & relax.
a) would go b) go
c) will go d) went
17. “It’s very important for you to be here at 6.00.”
Which of the following is similar in meanning lớn that statement?
a) You must be here at 6.00. B) You will be here at 6.00.
c) You could be here at 6.00. D) You can be here at 6.00.
18. Can you help me? I’d like ____ .
a) advises b) some advice
c) advices d) an advice
19. How ____ is it from here to the museum?
a) big b) distance
c) far d) journey
20. Divers earns ____ living by retrieving money thrown into the river by pilgrims.
a) their b) they
c) them d) theirs
21. Common laws are rules based on ____ or long usage và are usually not recorded as laws.
a) customarily b) custom
c) customize d) customary
22. I don’t know where we are. I’m completely ____ .
a) missed b) lost
c) away d) absent
23. ____ started as a modern sport in India at the same time that it did in Europe.
a) Ski b) khổng lồ ski
c) Skiing d) That skiing
24. Blowing out birthday candles is an ancient thử nghiệm to see if a growing child is ____ to lớn blow out a greater number of candles each year.
a) stronger enough b) enough stronger
c) enough strong d) strong enough
25. What time ____ to lớn bed?
a) vì usually you go b) usually vày you go
c) vì chưng you usually go d) you go usually
B. CONVERSATION (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm )
26. The ngân hàng is still open, isn’t it ?
a) It should be. B) Yes, I am.
c) The banker is outside. D) No, it doesn’t.
27. Your package arrived on time, didn’t it?
a) I’m afraid I’ll be late. B) I lost my luggage.
c) The train is always late. D) Right when I needed it.
28. Vị you think she’ll finish the report before noon?
a) He reported to lớn her last night. B) She promised she would.
c) She finished second. D) I don’t think it would.
29. Where’s the opera house?
a) I think it starts at nine. B) It’s the building on your left.
c) I’ll meet you at your house. D) They are over there, aren’t they?
30. Would you consider moving lớn another country?
a) I would if it weren’t so cold there. B) What a beautifull place!
c) Let’s move it later. D) Yes, I am now living here.
31. Does that copy machine work?
a) I’m at work right now. B) Let’s hope so.
c) We will copy this machine. D) The workers are out for lunch.
32. When did the manager leave the office?
a) The office is close sometime ago. B) He rushed home minutes ago.
c) He lives near the office. D) The office is around the corner.
33. Could you show Ms. Tashiko our new office?
a) Yes, I loved it. B) We can make it better.
c) I’d be a pleasure. D) The last show is over.
34. How’s the course going?
a) It goes khổng lồ the library. B) It’s great. I’m really enjoy it.
c) Yes, it’s quite boring. D) No, the course is already there.
35. Vị you know where I can find a book store?
a) I’m looking for a bike. B) I know where we can store it.
c) There’s one across town. D) I have the notebook you need.
36. When can we expect khổng lồ see you again?
a) At next weekend’s meeting, I hope. B) She’s expecting any day now.
c) We’ll inspect them again later. D) I have agreed lớn see him tomorrow.
37. How much will you need for this car?
a) We found what we needed. B) A fortune, I would say.
c) This engine wouldn’t work. D) Yes, I’ll jus need your help.
38. What kind of museum would you like of visit?
a) I can’t stay very long. B) I haven’t seen that kind before.
c) I will be a visitor there. D) One with art work would be nice.
39. May I help you?
a) May is always pleasant here. B) I can’t help it.
c) Yes, I’d appreciate that. D) Of course you can.
40. Should we take the train or the bus?
a) Yes, we take it. B) You really should.
c) I waited for you at the bus stop. D) The train is more convenient.
C. READING (mỗi câu 0,3 điểm)
Reading 1: A LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS
The old friend
Old friends are friends you met a long time ago & that you are still close to. You have a shared history. You enjoy talking about the past & always stay in contact.
The friend of the family
These friends can be useful. People that our parents or bothers or sisters know can often teach us things or help us khổng lồ find a job.
The online friend
Many people make “friends” through the Internet. Sometime these friendships move into the real world, but usually they don’t.
The “friend”you don’t really like very much
Perhaps it’s a friend from your past who is different now. Maybe it’s a friend of your friend, wife, or husband. The problem is you don’t get on with them, but you have khổng lồ see them & be nice lớn them.
Choose the best answers based on the information in the passage:
41. Who can bring you a job?
a) Someone you don’t like b) A family’s friend
c) An old friend d) An online friend
42. Who(m) have you shared most life experience with?
a) Family’s friends b) Online friends
c) Friends of your friend d) Old friends
43. You seldom have long-term friendship with…
a) A friend you met a long time ago b) A husband’s or wife’s friend
c) A friend you know on the Net d) A brother’s or sister’s friend
44. Who(m) bởi vì you have to lớn be nice with, although you don’t lượt thích them?
a) Your friend’s friend b) Your parent’s friends
c) Your virtual friend d) Your old friend
45. Who(m) have you had tương tác with for years?
a) A parent’s friend b) An old friend
c) A sister’s or brother’s friend d) A husband’s or wife’s friend
Reading 2: PUT IT DOWN khổng lồ EXPERIENCE
When I was young & something bad happened to lớn me – I failed an exam, I lost a football match, my cat died, someone stole my bicycle – my dad never criticized me or said I was stupid if I cried. He didn’t say “It doesn’t matter” or “Forget about it”. He said, “Put it down to experience”. It was a good expression & I thank my dad for it. “Put it down to lớn experience” means “think about everything that happens – both good and bad – as a useful experience”. Negative experiences matter & it’s not stupid to lớn feel bad or sad. You need to lớn remember them so you don’t repeat mistakes, but you also need khổng lồ continue to enjoy life và be mở cửa to new experiences.
Unfortunately, in our society many people think that only good experiences & success are importand: passing exams, winning a macht; earning a lot of money. We only talk about the good things that we have done. At the same time, we cricitize every mistake that other people make & try to lớn limit every possipility of bad experiences; parents don’t let their children play outsite và climb trees, or walk lớn school on their own, và we stay with what we know, living in flats with locked doors và bars on the windows, behind walls with guards.
It’s not good. Our politicians, our managers are better when they have had a range of experience, good và bad, in different jobs, with different people. Society is better if people criticize less, worry less and feel OK about making mistakes.
Choose the best answers based on the information in the passage:
46. What did the author’s father advise him to vị when something bad happened?
a) Experience it b) Forget it
c) Not take it serious d) Cry over it
47. According to lớn the author, after we have encountered bad experience,…
a) It’s stupid lớn feel sad about it. B) We should remember it forever.
c) We will never mở cửa our heart. D) We should move on with new experience.
48. What vì we usually avoid talking about in our society?
a) Our success b) Other people’s mistakes
c) Our bad experiences d) Other people’s money
49. What could make our society better?
a) We don’t worry too much. B) We blame other people less.
c) We accept our mistakes. D) All of the obove.
50. What is NOT good, according to lớn the text?
a) Living in secured flats b) Letting the children play outside
c) Not exposing ourselves lớn new d) Letting children walk to lớn school
D. TRANSLATION (mỗi câu 1 điểm)
Translate the following sentence into Vietnamese
a. A report has shown that a vegetarian diet reduces the risks of dying from heart disease and some cancers by up to đôi mươi %.
b. Britain has too much traffic, too many delays on public transport, và it’s too expensive; yet the UK is number one for taxis.
c. Some governments should worry less about trying lớn make the country richer và do more khổng lồ make people happier.
d. Some friends last a lifetime, but often we make friends for particular reasons at particular times.
e. Some people think it’s good khổng lồ “promise little, vì chưng a lot”. Others believe “It’s better lớn break a promise than never to make one”.
E. MÔN TIẾNG HÁN CỔ
Thời gian làm bài bác 90 phút